23/03/2013

NY NY NY


So, dear girls and boys, time to show you some photos from our awesome New York trip! Those of you, who follow us on facebook or instagram, saw our daily updates from the city that never sleeps. We ate millions of burgers, went to 100 museums and walked through many, many streets. After these awesome 10 days we can only say, that we can't wait to come back!! :) If you plan a trip to New York any time soon, make sure to check out Shake Shack, The Smith and Five Guys for the best brugers in the world! Also don't miss out on the Empire State building, the view over New York is breathtaking! For all the art lovers out there: New York has great museums, our favourites were Guggenheim and MoMA. And finally for some fun, go to the Sony Wonder Technology Lab! :)




Photos taken with:
Nikon d300

x and love from the 'broken-cookies planet'.

17 comments:

  1. Lucky ducky and btw you are sween on these picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked every your photo on facebook!:D:D amazing!! i would love to go to NY but i think I never get so far:( maybe in next life i'll born in NY:)))):D

    ReplyDelete
  3. NY is breathtaking and the view from the Empire State Building is the best view ever....sooo beautiful!!
    I really hope to come back any time soon .... and I wait for some more pics ;).... congrats for these, truly great!


    lens & anything else

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG amazing views :)
    xx Ilka
    http://ilkavontorok.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I hadn't already an incredible desire to visit NY one day, this post would have created it.
    But I have it already, so this makes it worse.
    I hate you.
    (No, I don't hate you. You're the best, guys. Honestly.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooo cool! I want to go there ASAP now that I've seen your photos even more :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing, I never been to NYC I would love to go x
    M

    ReplyDelete
  8. These photos are great! Would love to visit New York one day!

    Sita xx
    http://buttonsapart.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. How I envy you!! NY must be amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing photos! I'm absolutely going to follow you. Love, Jaimie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I miss New York ! <3

    bisous,
    Natasha

    http://www.bisousnatasha.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful photos!!!
    Besos, desde España, Marcela♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing pictures! Seems like you had a super great time!
    You have great blog, maybe we can follow each other on gfc and bloglovin?! Let me know
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ahh I'd love to go to New York! This photos are gorgeous

    Francesca xo
    www.yummylikecake.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. I miss NYC so much! I grew up there but can you believe I've never been to the Guggenheim?

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. seriously stellar pics!
    thanks for commenting on my blog - i'm now following you - hope you follow back xx
    www.vicariousLA.com

    ReplyDelete