05/05/2014

FROM A PAINTING - AMANDA BLAKE



It's 'From a painting' time! Believe me (Sabinna) when I say that I write this post with the last bits of energy that I have left as all of it was invested into my graduation collection at Central Saint Martins. The show is in less than 2 weeks and I am more than excited to see my designs on the catwalk. If you want to stay updated and see what happens in CSM, follow my Instagram.
So, now back to today's post: The painting is by Amanda Blake and we have chosen it because of the girl's face impression. There is just something about it that caught our attention and we decided to recreate this simple, but beautiful oil painting. 


Sabinna is wearing:
dress and fake fur jacket_Vintage; lipstick_Chanel

x and love from the 'broken-cookies planet'.

1 comment:

  1. want to see your collection! :D


    http://thehiddenroots.blogspot.mx/

    ReplyDelete