09/01/2013

THINKING OF VIENNA


Oh how much we miss Vienna, whenever we are abroad. Of course Paris, London and all the other beautiful cities make our hearts beat faster, but there is no place like home. These photos were made the last time we spend our time in Vienna, which was around Christmas. Looking forward to next time! :)



Sabinna is wearing: dress_Christian Dior; coat_H&M; hat_Hugo Boss; belt_Karl Lagerfeld; shoes_COS

Photos taken with:
Pentax k-r

x and love from the 'broken-cookies planet'.

15 comments:

  1. I loveeee your dress. Square polka dots! lol adorable. And I love the splash of color with your belt.

    <3
    heather
    fashionistanygirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so right, I lived six months in Vienna and even if it's not like Paris and London at appearance...after a while, I felt home!
    You look lovely and those Cos shoes are really great...I snapped them on-line, love at first sight ;)


    lens & anything else

    ReplyDelete
  3. There really is no place like home :')
    Looking lovely as always Sabinna.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great blog guys , am following
    wanna follow back & stay connected ?

    N@NY
    http://nanybuz91.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool!! Check my latest post when u have time!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sabinna and David!
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)
    I love these pics, the black and white with the industrial background works perfectly.
    K xx
    melikeyalot.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so classy and elegant! I like so much your camel coat!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  8. vienna at christmas is beautiful! :)
    totally stylish :)

    ReplyDelete