10/12/2013

BURGUNDY


It can be really hard to pick colours that actually suit your hair, skin or eyes. I have to admit that most of the time I end up bying black, white and grey clothes, as they seem to be easy to fit with the rest of the wardrobe. A few weeks ago we went to the amazing Dover Street Market sample sale and I found this gorgeous pair of Jil Sander heels that have this absolutely prefect burgundy colour. I fell in love and bought them (as you can imagine the price was really convincing too as it was a sample sale :) ). At home I realised that I have a lipstick in the same colour - a match made in heaven. I kind of feel that it doesn't matter anymore what I wear "between" the Jil Sander heels and my MAC lipstick, as the focus lies on burgundy.


Shop Sabinna's look:
jumpsuit_Ganni; shoes_Jil Sander (similar here); lipstick_MAC (colour cyber)

x and love from the 'broken-cookies planet'.


6 comments:

  1. great shoes and lipstick... I hardly see more ;)!


    lens & anything else

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an original look! Love those Jil Sander heels <3

    xoxo Iris
    A DASH OF FASH

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOO CUTE! the shoes rock x

    natalieoffduty.com
    Natalie Off Duty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures, these shoes are awesome!
    Mafalda ❤
    www.mafaldadotzero.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic look!

    ReplyDelete