02/02/2014

SABINNA


We spent the past 2 days and nights in front of our computer screens - why? Because we were working on my (Sabinna's) website! Finally I have a place to display my Central Saint Martins projects and some of my illustrations. I am currently working on my graduation collection, so make sure to follow my Facebook, Instagram or Twitter to be up to date! :) Oh, and head over to my brand new website and let us know what you think! David did an amazing job with the webdesign, didn't he? :)


8 comments:

  1. nice! Wirklich gute Arbeit geleistet. Beide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yaaaay :) finally! :) xx

    www.lackofcolor.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. new website is great :) you are amazing person

    ReplyDelete
  4. great website, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, the new website looks so gorgeous and super sleek!

    Win a one-of-a-kind flower crown from CrownedByFlowers by entering my international giveaway!

    Pop by and visit my blog Taken By Surprise! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Sabinna I didn't know your work very well and I think is fantastic, you are so talented! well done :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. die neue website schaut wirklich super aus, hat ihr echt schön gemacht!

    ReplyDelete