14/05/2013

FITTING ROOM - OUTFIT 2.0 - S/S '13


A while ago we started another special on our blog: Fitting Room - Outfit 2.0. It's about our current favourites from the the runway and stores - beautiful clothes, that we can't afford but would definitely look awesome in. :) Today's post is about the S/S 2013 collections: Davidelfin, Les Hommes and Gucci. What are your favourites for spring and summer?

Davidelfin Broken Cookies

Sabinna
Gucci Broken cookies
Les hommes Broken Cookies
David is wearing:

1. suit_Davidelfin
2. shirt, tie and sweater_Les Hommes

Sabinna is wearing:
1. shirt and necklace_Davidelfin
2. trousers and sweater_Gucci

x and love from the 'broken-cookies planet'.

13 comments:

  1. aaaw perfect! i love david´s suit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is amazing. My favourite is the first picture, what an amazing suit, I wish my husband would wear that LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats soooo cool! amazing idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! The Davidelfin shirt is amazing! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the male look...is fabolous...
    xoxo
    vendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! Perfect!!

    http://hiimab.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea!
    it is amazing!

    Kejmy ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favourite must be the trousers and sweater from Gucci...Great idea ....

    http://lttreasure.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great idea!!! now I think i'll try some new dresses too with photoshop!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  10. me encanta es de david delfin l,o quiero!!!!!!!!!!!

    Nuevo post en mi blog,te espero...muchisimos besos preciosa!
    http://rosaliasclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL :D when I saw it on facebook I thought it was real... :) hihi

    ReplyDelete